Friday, April 18, 2008

Another trip

Glen and I just got back from a business trip...that we actually enjoyed. We extended on the front part of the trip. We went to Orlando, Florida for the first few days. We went to Epcot and lots of flea markets, and we were just plain lazy. On Monday, the real trip began...we headed out for Jackson, Mississippi. We had never been there before, so it was neat to see another state. While Glen was in meetings, I tried to "be good" and stay out of trouble. On the second day, I rented a car and drove to a little town of Dekalb, Mississippi...so small that no one could figure out why I bothered. What they didn't know is that there is a very crowded and wonderful quilt shop there. I didn't do TOO much damage, but our bags were almost to the limit flying home! Needless to say that we are tired and glad to be back home. And yes...I will try to add some pictures for the Hawaii trip asap!! :)

No comments: